Activity hotel Merano and environs
“Where shall we go today?”, Adam asks enthusiastic.
The Guest Pass allows you to discover all the sights around Tirolo and the surroundings of Merano at a special price. Benefit from numerous free services and price reductions. You receive the Guest Pass at our Paradies reception – decide every day anew what your day of vacation may hold in store. Still, there is one problem: you’ll have such a broad choice that it might be hard to decide. On the plus side, you can always come back to our Activity hotel, Merano surroundings, and discover the next highlights!
Get active – with our guest card!
Sports. Culture. History. The Guest Pass is your ticket to boundless experiences. Get the card for free at the hotel reception and start your adventures. You can travel free of charge on public local transport all over South Tyrol. And you can also take the public cable cars to reach the starting point of your hiking or cycling tour. And if you thought that was it all...
Keep your guest card close at hand and enjoy its unique benefits to the full. The Guest Pass includes:
- Use of all public means of transportation belonging to the South Tyrol Integrated Transport Network: all city and extra – urban buses
- Regional trains in South Tyrol (Brenner/Brennero – Trento, Mals/Malles – Innichen/San Candido). The card is not valid on Italian InterRegional trains or on OEBB, DB, Eurostar or Intercity trains.
- The PostBus Switzerland between Mals/Malles and Müstair
- The cable cars to Ritten/Renon, Meransen/Maranza, Mölten/Meltina, Vöran/Verano and Kohlern/Colle
- The narrow-gauge railway in Ritten/Renon and the cable railway up to the Mendel Mountain
- One free admission to about 80 museums in South Tyrol