We use the winter days to make our Hotel Paradies even more comfortable for your next stay. Of course, you can call us or write to us during that time, before we re-open in March 2023 to welcome you back personally.
Hear the leaves rustle, watch the colorful leaves dance joyfully. The autumn temperatures still allow long walks and hikes in the colorful nature. And what could be more beautiful than to end the day with a traditional Törggele evening and enjoy the picturesque sunset?
For all those who love the sound of rustling leaves, jump in the foliage and soak up the autumn sun.
- 7 nights with half board
- Regular customer discount in the amount of 10%
- Arrival Saturday or Sunday possible
- Welcome aperitif together with the Rohrer-Waldner family
- Half board including daily rich breakfast buffet and multi-course dinner menu with salad buffet
- Törggelen with chef Martin
- Guided hike with senior chef Heidi Rohrer
- Relax in the new wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam sauna, indoor and outdoor rest areas
- Feel good in our exclusively and comfortably designed new rooms
- Use of the new fitness room
- Merancard including:
- use of all public transport in the whole of South Tyrol
- free use of public cable cars in South Tyrol
- one-time admission to about 80 museums throughout South Tyrol
- Merano Thermal Baths: discounts on wellness treatments and entrance fees
- Farewell gift with homemade and regional specialties
Best offers at the Hotel Tirolo
Sometimes you can feel it straight away. This is a place where I feel at ease. Here I can be comfortable, let go of everything and just do what I like to do. The Paradies is such a place. And to ensure that you can exactly enjoy what makes you happy, we have created various holiday packages.