We use the winter days to make our Hotel Paradies even more comfortable for your next stay. Of course, you can call us or write to us during that time, before we re-open in March 2023 to welcome you back personally.
Hear the leaves rustle, observe the joyful dance of the colourful foliage. There is a lot to discover in Merano and environs in autumn. The temperatures still invite you to take long walks or hikes enjoying the colourful nature. And after that, what could be nicer than to warm up in the sauna and savour the delicacies of our cuisine?
For all those who love the sound of rustling leaves, jump in the foliage and soak up the autumn sun.
- 7 nights with half board
- Arrival Saturday or Sunday possible
- Half board including daily rich breakfast buffet and multi-course dinner menu with salad buffet
- Welcome aperitif together with the Rohrer-Waldner family
- Guided hike with senior chef Heidi Rohrer
- Relax in the new wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam sauna, indoor and outdoor relaxation zones
- Feeling good in our exclusively and comfortably designed new rooms
- Use of the new fitness room
- Merancard including:
- use of all public transport in the whole of South Tyrol
- free use of public cable cars in South Tyrol
- one-time admission to about 80 museums throughout South Tyrol
- Reductions for wellness treatments as well as admission to the Merano Thermal Baths
Best offers at the Hotel Tirolo
Sometimes you can feel it straight away. This is a place where I feel at ease. Here I can be comfortable, let go of everything and just do what I like to do. The Paradies is such a place. And to ensure that you can exactly enjoy what makes you happy, we have created various holiday packages.